Nhân viên phát triển Sales
Docosan is a health tech startup on a mission to improve healthcare for Vietnamese people. Our software makes it easy for patients to learn about the quality and services at clinics and easily make appointments. We are looking for a Sales Development Executive to expand our client base of doctors.
You’ll be responsible for connecting and introducing Docosan to prospective clients (doctors) and working with them to find, isolate and ultimately solve their biggest challenges. You should love talking to prospects and shouldn’t be afraid of high outreach volume to achieve goals. You should be a team player looking for the opportunity to contribute to a growing organization.
Why you should join:
- Significant career growth potential at a friendly, fast-paced and impact-driven startup
- International team with English speaking environment & continuing education opportunities
- 12 days annual leave
- Private health insurance and yearly checkup
- Dog-friendly office
- 1 year or more work experience in reaching out to prospective clients
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Proven initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversational English skills
- College degree in medicine or other healthcare-related fields an advantage
- Existing connections with doctors at private clinics an advantage
What you will do:
- Conduct cold outreach to doctors across a range of specialties (over 20 cold calls per day). Set up in-person meetings with doctors, and ultimately convert them to happy customers
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and prospects as assigned by the company
- Continuously learn about customers’ needs and provide feedback on products and services
- Use our internal sales software to track performance, maintain pipeline and report data to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Provide feedback on and update existing sales presentations
If this is interesting to you, please send us a message or email (email@example.com) with your English resume!