Docosan is a health tech startup on a mission to improve healthcare for Vietnamese people. We develop software to strengthen the capacity of healthcare providers and make it easy for patients to access the best quality care. We are looking for a QA QC Tester to ensure and maintain the quality of Docosan’s digital platforms.
We are looking for a developer who wants not only to build an amazing product, but also to change the lives of others for the better.
Why you should join:
- Significant career growth potential at a friendly, fast-paced and impact-driven startup
- International team (including Harvard grads and medical doctors) with English speaking environment
- Dog-friendly office
What you will do:
- Analyze business & technical requirements and UI prototypes to create visualization tools such as flows, mind maps, and matrix
- Develop, maintain, and execute manual test cases for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases across platforms
- Design, write, and execute test cases, regression tests, and test scenarios
- Prepare test documentation and review with development team
- Work closely with development team to design testing strategies
- Write clear reports on technical and non-technical issues based on results
- Required: 2+ years experience in manual testing for web-based and standalone applications
- Experience in test Web Services, API using manual tools like Postman, SOAPUI
- Experience in developing, documenting, and implementing quality assurance standards
- Experience with cross browser, cross platform, and response testing
- Experience working as an Automation Tester is a plus
- Conversational English skills
If this is interesting to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your English resume!