Docosan is a health tech startup making it easy for Vietnamese people to get great healthcare. Our software helps to digitize and grow the businesses of private clinics and hospitals. We are looking for a Partnership Marketing Associate to manage and assist our partners in healthcare.
Why you should join
- International team (including Harvard grads and medical doctors) with English speaking environment
- Significant career growth potential at a friendly, fast-paced and impact-driven startup
- Private health insurance and yearly checkup
- Dog-friendly office
You will do
- Become an expert on Docosan’s product suite, differentiators, customers, and competitors
- Prepare and execute co-marketing programs focused on driving mutual benefits to partners and Docosan. This can include but is not limited to blogs, webinars, events, online and offline campaigns, and more. Build and maintain marketing calendar for all activities
- Understand the need for and facilitate content creation by way of videos, presentation decks, integration pages, case studies and other marketing collateral to drive value through business channels by Docosan and partners.
- Own all related marketing metrics to measure the success of the activities
- Manage allocated budget with reliability and own ROI
- Understand managed clients’ consumer funnel, goals, and strategy and help them achieve these through high-touch solution consultations
- Communicate and learn about Docosan’s partners
- Assist Docosan’s partners to improve their image on Docosan’s platform in terms of content & images.
- Collaborate with other teams to hold cross events.
This position requires
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese
- Conversational English skills
- Basic photography & video graphic skills
- Enjoy traveling & working out of the office
- Healthcare experience highly valued
- Salary review
If this is interesting to you, please email email@example.com with your English resume!