Docosan is a health tech startup on a mission to improve healthcare for Vietnamese people. We develop software to strengthen the capacity of healthcare providers and make it easy for patients to access the best quality care. We are looking for a Front End Developer to build and improve high impact features for Docosan’s digital platform.
We are looking for a developer who wants not only to build an amazing product, but also to change the lives of others for the better.
Why you should join:
- Significant career growth potential at a friendly, fast-paced and impact-driven startup
- International team (including Harvard grads and medical doctors) with English speaking environment
- Dog-friendly office
What you will do:
- Work as part of a small team to architect, build, and maintain high impact features for our web platform
- Collaborate with team members to build and maintain excellent applications with clean code
- Work with product management tools including Jira, Google Drive, etc.
- Required: 2+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Prior experience with bootstrap library
- Strong understanding ES6+, React Hooks (or component-life-cycle if you are familiar with Class-based components) and React ecosystem (Redux, React Router, Redux Saga, Redux Thunk, etc.)
- Prior experiences in ecommerce or management software is a plus
- Conversational English skills
If this is interesting to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your English resume!