Docosan is a health tech startup headquartered in the US and founded by Harvard University graduates and a medical doctor from Hanoi. We are building our team in Vietnam to launch a platform that will help Vietnamese people find high quality doctors & manage their own health data.
We are looking for a bilingual intern to help recruit Vietnamese users to test our product each week and explain the results to company employees in English.
- International team and English speaking environment at a friendly, fast-paced, and impact-driven startup
- Help improve healthcare for Vietnamese people
- This could turn into a full time position later
Who you are:
- Bilingual with strong speaking, writing, and reading skills in Vietnamese and English
- Interest in healthcare and technology
What you will do:
- Commit to coming to our office in D2 (An Phu) 20 hours per week
- Post on social media to recruit users to test our product every week
- Meet with users and test product using software we provide
- Write down user feedback and behavior and report to product team
If this is interesting to you, please send us a message or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume!