Docosan is a health tech startup founded in Ho Chi Minh City in 2020 by two Harvard grads. We’re venture backed by international investors including AppWorks (Taiwan) and Huat Ventures (Singapore). We’re looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join us as we transform healthcare for the better in Vietnam and beyond.
As the Retention Marketing Manager you will lead a team hands-on driving Docosan’s engagement strategy, lifting lifetime value, and increasing customer retention rates through personalized and powerful marketing efforts at every step of the customer journey. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic, analytical, data-driven leader to develop and execute strategies that bring our customers back week after week.
You will report to the Chief of Product and work closely with our CEO, while working cross-functionally throughout the company in this highly visible and dynamic role. You will lead a team focused on driving key consumer facing channels such as email and SMS, as well as all customer loyalty initiatives and our customer segmentation approach. You will also play a key role in our overall promotion strategy and launching our rewards program. To do this you’ll partner with Data to uncover customer insights; Product to deliver the stickiest online customer experience; and Customer Experience to ensure roadblocks are lifted. You’ll have a small and growing team reporting to you on day one.
Why you should join:
- International team with English-speaking environment
- Significant career growth potential at a friendly, fast-paced and impact-driven startup
- Private health insurance plan
- Dog-friendly office
- Own Docosan’s retention marketing strategy across app and web platforms to increase LTV, lift retention, and grow the brand.
- Lead the strategy and own the results of our email, SMS, and push notification marketing programs, encompassing drip, promotional, transactional, and lifecycle programs.
- Manage retention metrics to deliver on performance targets; increase retention, AOV, and order frequency, customer engagement, loyalty and referrals.
- Closely monitor performance and modify plans for optimal results.
- Partner closely with Acquisition, Product, Data, and Customer Success teams to develop a deep understanding of the customer journey.
- Develop an overall customer segmentation strategy across our users and customers, driving engagement from that segmentation and continually optimizing based on results.
- Conceptualize, develop, and optimize marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs and large scale campaigns, while ensuring that communication is optimized in a holistic and user-focused way.
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience (retention, engagement, loyalty) with multiple years of experience in people management
- Deep experience in email, CRM programs, and loyalty initiatives, ideally for a high-growth startup or in the DTC subscription or E-commerce space
- Ability to analyze data and determine marketing success focused around ROI & LTV
- Demonstrated ability to improve retention efforts over time through segmentation, channel expansion, novel promotions, and creative optimization
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize for yourself and your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Self-starter attitude to proactively seek new solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Willing to learn, accept feedback, teamwork spirit and result-oriented